Have you ever wanted to automatically download all of the patches on an Oracle E-Delivery page? We have, and we thought this script might be useful to others.
- Firefox Browser on your desktop
- Export Domain Cookies Firefox Plugin
- Visit Oracle E-Delivery.
- Select the software you would like to download and navigate to the patch download page.
- Note the “egroup_aru_number” from the URL.
- For example, the number is 11249872 for URL below: [text]http://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/Download/get_form?egroup_aru_number=11249872.[/text]
- Export your browser cookies using the “Export Domain Cookies” Firefox Plugin.
- Copy your cookies file to the server.
- Run the download script from the directory where you are going to download the patches.
- [bash]get_edelivery.sh 11249872 cookies.txt[/bash]
The script will download all of the patches available via “Download” buttons on the E-Delivery page. At the very end, it will perform a checksum on each file. If a file fails, you can delete the corrupt file and run the script again.